A decompiler to extract the source code of an APK (android app), jar & dex file.Please note that this application is NOT meant for mods. Please do NOT attempt to use this application for any modsFeatures
• Select either CFR 0.138, JaDX 0.8.0 or FernFlower (analytical decompiler) to use as the decompiler.
• Runs directly on your android device
• Select apk/jar/dex from sdcard (or) from a list of installed applications.
• Decompiles android resources (layouts, Drawables, Menus, AndroidManifest, image assets, values, etc).
• Easy to use source navigator with built-in media & code viewer.
• Displays code in a clean-syntax-highlighted form with zoom & line-wrap.
• The decompiled source can easily be copied from the sdcard (source is stored inshow-java
folder in the sdcard)
• Share the decompiled source easily with the built in archive + share mechanism.
• Runs in the background
• Ad-Free Pro
version available through an In-App purchaseSource Code
This will be an Open Sourced project. The source code is hosted at GitHub
Please read the License info before using any part of the code in any project.Reason's for Permissions
• Internet - Automated bug reporting & advertisements
• External Storage - To store the decompiled source code and to have a working directory for the applicationCredits
• A Big-Huge Thanks to Lee Benfield ([email protected]
) for his awesome CFR - Class File Reader :D :D
• Panxiaobo ([email protected]
) for dex2jar :)
• Liu Dong (github.com/xiaxiaocao) for apk-parser
• Ben Gruver for dexlib2.
• skylot for JaDX.
• JetBrains for FernFlower analytical decompiler.License
Show Java - A java/apk decompiler for android
Copyright (C) 2018 Niranjan Rajendran
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see https://www.gnu.org/licenses/.DO NOT USE THIS APPLICATION TO DO STUFF THAT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO. THE DEVELOPER (Niranjan Rajendran) IS IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MISUSE OF THIS APPLICATION.
1. Fixed decompiled source sharing functionality.
2. Update to CFR 0.140, JaDX 0.9.0 and FernFlower a0a8f0a.
3. Multiple Stability & performance fixes.
What's new in 3.0.x ?
1. Complete application overhaul.
2. Updated CFR, JaDX and fernflower to their latest versions.
3. Multi-fold improvement to decompiler reliability & stability.
4. New Code View with zoom, wrap-line and other features.
5. Continuous memory monitoring and responds to low memory appropriately.