!!!...Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh...!!!
Sikh Nitnem + Live Gurbani, Application to Play/Read different bani's in Punjabi or Hindi and play Live Gurbani from different gurudwara's around the world, Kids stories, Live Akhand Path Sahib, Live Katha, Read Sikh History etc.
Live Gurudwara include:
1. Harmandir Sahib(Golden Temple), Amritsar
2. Dukhniwaran Sahib, Ludhiana
3. Takhat Shri Hazoor Sahib, Nanded
4. Dasmesh Darbar, Surrey, Canada
5. Dukh Nivaran Sahib, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
6. Dashmesh Culture Center, Calgery, Alberta, Canada
7. Guru Nanak Sikh Gurdwara, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
8. Gurdwara Sahib Glenwood, Sydney, Australia
9. El Sobrante, California, USA
10. Stockton Sikh Temple, Stockton, California, USA
11. Siri Guru Singh Sabha, Derby, U.K
12. Singh Sabha Surrey, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
13. Gurdwara San Jose, San Jose, California, USA
Nit-Nem means Daily Naam is a collaboration of different banis that were designated to be read by Sikhs on daily basis. The Nitnem bani's usually include the Panj bania (5 bani's below) which are read daily by baptised Sikhs in the morning between 3:00 am and 6:00 am (this period is considered as Amrit Vela or the Ambrosial Hours) and Rehras Sahib in the evening 6pm and Kirtan Sohila at night 9pm. Almost all the gurbanis are available in Punjabi and Hindi.
* Japji Sahib
* Jaap Sahib
* Tav-Prasad Savaiye
* Benti Chaupai
* Anand Sahib
* Rehras Sahib
* Kirtan Sohila
* Sukhmani Sahib
* Aarti Sahib
* Baareh Maaha
* Basant ki Vaar
The Nitnem Gutka Application is designed very lite to fit with most of devices,if their is issue with your device compatibility with our app do mail with your Cells model no and we would look forward to sort out the same in further version of Nitnem Gutka App
We have similar apps on Windows Phone and Windows Store platform. Below are the download links for that.
Windows Store(tablet + laptop):
Follow us on facebook:
Sikh Nitnem + Live Gurbani is a free, non-commercial and religious app that naturally comes with no warranty, guarantee and any sort of obligation from provider side. The contents (for example images, audio/videos files) included in Sikh Nitnem + Live Gurbani are freely available on the Internet. If you own any of the content and do not want Sikh Nitnem + Live Gurbani to use send us an email at [email protected]
and we will try to remove the same in the next release of Sikh Nitnem + Live Gurbani.
"Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh"
-- Removed Fullscreen ads from the app: when Gurbani listening and when reading the gurbani
-- Added missing pauri in Rehras Sahib path- Thanks for your feedback.
-- Minor UI fixes