SkEye is a Planetarium that can also be used as a PUSHTO guide for telescopes.
Get familiar with the sky by identifying stars, planets, and constellations. For the dedicated sky-gazers there are meteor showers, bright comets and deep sky objects from the Messier and NGC catalogs.
If you have a telescope, just strap the phone onto the OTA and to get a PUSHTO guide!
• Time machine : Jump to any date in past or future
• Real time Alt-Azimuth and Equatorial coordinates
• Messier objects
• mini-NGC catalog (subset of ~180 bright objects)
• Solar system objects including all 8 planets and the 4 Galilean moons
• Night Mode
• Search, with a guiding arrow
• Alt-Azimuth, Equatorial grid
Send an email to [email protected]
• For better accuracy, calibrate the magnetic sensors by waving the phone in a figure-8 motion of your hands.
• For advanced use read: https://lavadip.com/skeye/documentation.html
‣ App Permissions
• Location: to determine accurate position of celestial objects
• Bluetooth: to support remote sensors
Recent changes:Better labels on map screen and other usability improvements!
* Labels can now be scaled through map settings
* Map screen now allows wider views (larger FOV)
* Home screen now has a search button
* NGC Catalog was expanded to include 200+ popular objects.
* Many bug fixes and tweaks. See Guide for detailed changelog.7.3.1 and 7.3.2 are bug fix releases