Sleeptot, labelled "The Miracle Sleep App" is a "Must Have" for parents. Sleeptot helps your baby calm, relax and gently drift into a deep slumber using soothing sounds.
Babies aren’t used to silence. The womb is extremely loud, with sounds of up to 90 decibels. Think busy city traffic! Sleeptot creates a calming environment that replicates the loud rhythmic tones of the womb, engaging baby's natural calming reflex. Choose from 30+ soothing sounds and relaxing lullabies.
Sleeptot is uniquely designed to help babies as they grow, with sounds specifically categorized to soothe baby at different developmental stages. Bonus: You'll even find sounds to relax parents. Zzzz.. you're welcome! ;p
USE SLEEPTOT TO:
• Help calm and de-stress your baby at home & on the go
• Help your baby drift asleep within minutes
• Help your baby stay asleep longer
• Save you from passing out from shushing too much during those fussy evening witching hours
• Help keep siblings asleep when your baby wakes
• Help your baby develop healthy sleep patterns
• Help you to relax, recoup and sleep (#parentlife is busy!)
• 6 calming categories (Infants, Newborn, Toddlers, Lullabies, Parents)
• 30+ soothing sounds
• 6 relaxing lullabies
• High quality loops for continuous play
• Heart favorite sounds for quick access using the favorites feature
• Modern, simplistic design to avoid fumbling in the night
• App plays in the background so you can use other apps simultaneously
• Unlimited play duration. Helps baby peacefully sleep for longer
• Custom fade out. Helps baby gently drift off to sleep
• Delayed start time. Helps baby (& you) peacefully sleep in longer / helps siblings stay asleep when baby wakes
Get the BEST sleep for your baby and family! Download Sleeptot today for free!
Zzz.. The team at Sleeptot
Sleeptot has helped millions of parents worldwide. Give your baby one of the best gifts you can - a good sleep. We’re so proud to release our latest update filled with improvements to help your baby and family get the best sleep!
Need help or have a question?
Email us at [email protected]
so we can help you out. Letting us know via email gets things fixed.
Join the community
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram @Sleeptot #Sleeptot