- Requires only an ohmmeter or multimeter.
- Wood moisture content compensation for 27 different wood species.
- Moisture correction factors based on the Garrahan formula in ASTM D1990.
- Compensation for gypsum and oriented strain board (OSB) available.
- Severity of moisture is indicated with green, yellow and red bands.
- Lightweight for optimal performance.
- Great for home owners who need to evaluate the and understand the level of moisture in their home.
- Useful for Building Scientists, Home Inspectors and Restoration Technologists who need to compare moisture content between different wood species.
- Can be used with a high range ohmmeter such as a Megger for increased accuracy and ability to detect low moisture content ranges.
If you find a bug or have any suggestions for improvement, feel free to contact me at: [email protected]
-bug fix for different locales.
-OSB calculation updated.
-Smoother transitions between screens.