Snakes and Ladders Kingdom Free is a completely free dice board game based on an ancient Indian board game where it was known with the name Mokshapat or Moksha Patamu.
Snakes and Ladders or Ludo dice game can be played by up to four players, online and offline.
The objective of the free Snakes and Ladders board game is to navigate according to die rolls, climb from the bottom square to the top square, helped by ladders or hindered by snakes.
The one who masters to get to the top square first has won the funny board game.
The historic board game version had root in morality lessons, where a player's progression up the board represented a life journey complicated by virtues (ladders) and vices (snakes). A board game version without morality lessons is also known as Chutes and Ladders.
Snakes and Ladders Kingdom Free board game features:
• Play Snakes and Ladders Kingdom Free against computer
• Snakes and Ladders Kingdom Free is a board game that can be played by up to 4 players
• Play Snakes and Ladders Kingdom Free on your smartphone or tablet
• Shake your phone or tip on dice
• Choose avatar and flag representing you and your friends
• Funny sound and icon effects.
Do you miss any flag or avatar? Send an email to [email protected]
Other international names for Snakes and Ladders: Ludo, Chutes and Ladders, Cobras e Escadas, Serpientes y Escaleras, Schlangen und Leitern, Snakes & Ladders...
Now completely FREE.
Magic multiplayer dice board game.