The game is a simple race contest based on luck, and is popular with young children. The historic version had root in morality lessons, where a player's progression up the board represented a life journey complicated by virtues (ladders) and vices (snakes).
Snake and Ladder - Sap Sidi King which is also called as "Chutes and Ladders" is an ancient Indian board game, played by the King and the people of its kingdom centuries ago.
It is now enjoyed by people of all ages with friends. It is a perfect for picnic with friends, as well as adults, can have hours of fun playing this dice board game. Below given are different names of it:
How to play:
- Each player puts their counter on the space that says 'start here'.
- Take it in turns to roll the dice and Automatically Move counter forward the number of spaces shown on the dice.
- If your counter lands at the bottom of a ladder, you can move up to the top of the ladder.
- If your counter lands on the head of a snake, you must slide down to the bottom of the snake.
- The first player to get to the space that says 'home' is the winner.
Board game is so easy to play, anyone can enjoy. and can play together anywhere and anytime without an internet connection. Snake and ladder game is your ideal friends get-together pass time!
Play with up to 4 players at a time. Select your game mode and start playing. The one who wins in the King or Master!
We strive to make your experience the best and hence we have no purchases in the app. It is completely free to play!
Download and play this ultimate board game - Snakes and Ladders King - Sap Sidi now!