This app is part of the certified emergency call solution SOS for the protection of lone workers. It is connected to an online SOS account, which organizations use to process incoming alarms in accordance with legal requirements. In an emergency, employees can use it to automatically and quickly send out a call for help.
The functions of the app include:
- Manual call for help (SOS-Button) as well as automatic call for help (dead man, life check and disconnection).
- Decentralized reception and processing of triggered alarms according to an individual alarm plan, including automatic documentation.
- Automatic forwarding of the emergency call with the identity of the person and their position to any terminal device for rapid assistance.
- If the emergency call is not accepted, it can be reiterated until suitable helpers take action.
- Request an SOS demo account.
The app in use with certain devices is certified according to DIN VDE V 0825 (German standard). For further details please contact [email protected]
- Display output corrected
- Minor bug fixes and stabilization