Spark - a free telematics app monitors vehicle performance, diagnoses Check Engine Light and Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) for all vehicles. The app supports communication with a vehicles OBD II and EOBD standard interface to wirelessly stream real-time data for advanced vehicle diagnostics.
Spark comprises of the following features:
• Monitor vehicle data in real-time
• Scan and clear trouble codes
• Analyze black box information
• Communicates with vehicle remotely via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
• Supports 1996 and onwards OBD II and EOBD compliant vehicles
• Supports a variety of OBD II hardware devices
• Connects vehicle to the SHIFTMobility Vehicle Services Network
• Enables telematics guided diagnostics
• Charts current RPM and Speed
• Multiple Vehicle Telematics System Control and Data Management
Steps to use the app:
1. Download and sign-up with your email
2. Connect OBD II adapter to your vehicle
3. Open up Spark, connect with your vehicle by selecting OBD II adapter over Bluetooth or WiFi protocols
4. Monitor Speed, RPM, PIDs
5. Spark identifies Diagnostic Trouble Codes, what causes it, and shares it with your preferred repair center
This app is licensed and marketed by SHIFTMobility Inc. For our telematics offerings, please contact [email protected]
and to learn more about SHIFTMobility automotive platform or visit us at www.shiftmobility.com.
About New Aige Team
New Aige team's mission is to provide new generation machine learning and artificial intelligence solutions to whom we think it can be most useful and with a shared purpose to build a better world.
This release resolves issues with older versions of Android. Added backward compatibility of connected car libraries with Android 8.0.0.