Please visit https://www.splashtop.com/unattended-android-remote-support to signup for free trial of Splashtop Remote Support. Deploy Code can be created on the management console after you successfully started your Splashtop Remote Support trial.
Access your Android device from anywhere and at anytime, without needing someone to be at the device. You can remotely view and control* the Android interface and all the apps on it. Use this ability to remotely support the Android devices you manage. Perfect for IT helpdesks, MSPs, and organizations using MDMs.
Just install this app onto your Android device and then sign up for the appropriate Splashtop Remote Support subscription.This app requires Device Admin permission to enable remote control of Android devices.
* The ability to control is available for most Samsung devices, select LG and Lenovo devices, and any rooted Android device.
** Separate commercial license required when using SOS for Zebra, Honeywell, and other rugged devices
To get started:
1. Please visit https://www.splashtop.com/unattended-android-remote-support and start a free trial.
2. Install this app onto the devices you want to remotely access. Enter your Splashtop Remote Support deployment code into the app.
3. Use the Splashtop Business app (available for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android) to remotely access your Android devices.
Questions or problems? Please email us at [email protected]
- Android 5.0 and up
* Supplement multilingual corpus
* Bug fixes