sPlayer is a professional media player, simple but powerful, support all audio and video formats, praised on the multiple platforms, it will offers excellently video experience on Android devices !
0. A clean player:
* No ads.
* No iAP.
1. A Best Player:
* Hardware acceleration.
* Built-in audio enhancement.
* Multi soundtrack selection.
* Embedded/External subtitle-track selection
* Support subtitle effective.
* Subtitle synchronization.
* Support for external subtitle font selection.
* 0.5x-2.0x playback speed control.
* 0.5x-5.0x screen zoom.
* Media preview in seeking.
* Supported video formats : MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, FLV, RMVB, ASF,OGV and so on.
* Supported audio formats : MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, APE and so on.
* Support subtitle format : SRT, SSA, ASS.
* Supported image formats : JPG, PNG, BMP,TIFF etc.
2. Convenient access nearby devices:
* Direct access to audio, video, streaming playlist and subtitle from your PC / Server / NAS, and without any waiting.
* Can play from external USB storage.
* Download media files/folders directly to your device via SMB/CIFS/UPnP.
* UPnP/DLNA playback and auto discovery.
3. Efficient media management capabilities:
* Support different folders organized in the same management framework, delete, move, rename or create folder.
* Convenient to preview streaming media list files (m3u8, pls, txt...).
* Create, preview and modify streaming playlist directly on the device.
4. Really simple control experience:
* Drag horizontally: adjust the playback position.
* Drag vertically on the left side of the screen: adjust the volume.
* Drag vertically on the right side of the screen: Adjust the brightness.
* Pinch on the screen: screen size adjustment.
* Double click: play/pause.
* also support the screen lock to prevent some mis-op while playing.
Finally, we hope to hear your suggestions and comments, contact us at [email protected]
1. Optimized the HDR tone mapping algorithm.
2. Fixed HEVC hardware decoding failure.
3. Fixed a lot of SMB related crashes.
4. Optimized some UI logic.
5. Fixed some minor issues.