[ For new players, please check out the Open Beta build, version 2.22.07+, made for modern devices & Android OS (10-12+). The Beta also contains gameplay & QoL changes to enhance the game. More info @ halfgeek.blog ]
[ Made for devices at least 1920 x 1080p resolution, with >1.5GB RAM running Android 8+ (Oreo+) ]
[About the Game]:
Set in a dynamic open-world sandbox with an evolving conflict between three major splinter groups of humanity, players can freely be merchants, bounty hunters, pirates, miners, smugglers or wanderers.
Your actions or in-actions, big or small carry consequences that are noticed by the inhabitants and factions. Empires will rise and fall, take a side, or sow the seeds of anarchy.
Be immersed in a universe that's alive with random events offering pilots an opportunity for exploitation. Be involved in dynamic economies with logistical supply & demand at the mercy of a capitalistic merchant or a menacing pirate.
Be the catalyst to decide the fate of humanity.
* Squad RPG progression via skills & perks, upgrades & modules.
* Deep trade system with dynamic supply & demand, affected by events, piracy & conflict.
* Fluid real-time combat with tactical pause & a wide variety of weapons.
* Resource gathering to upgrade to higher tier modules and looting of combat kills.
* Factions will conquer & defend systems with fleet movements. Your actions, big or small, have a major effect on the tide of conquest!
* Random events offer opportunities and also ensure no two game plays out the same.
* Random encounters offer interesting side-quests or tough choices.
* Many classes of ships offer different tactical possibilities, including Carriers!
* Clever enemies that fly their vessels to abuse their strengths. Fast & agile ships will flank and out-speed your big guns, large ships will broadside tank with their strong directional shields.
* Take part in epic fleet battles with Capital Ships duking it out among support ships and hordes of combat drones!
* Tweak-able Squad AI, never be caught flying with stupid, ever.
* Challenging, but fair Rogue-like-esque gameplay.
Email: [email protected]
* Fixed full-screen scaling on non 16:9 display ratio devices, the game will now fully scale without black bars.
* Improved flight controls: Added a new icon next to the d-pad that toggles engine on/off.
* Changed the icons in the title menu (New Game, Continue, etc) to a more crispier non-blurry version.
* Increased the size of the main control buttons (Weapons, Missiles, Modules, etc).