Please be aware that a storytile.net account is necessary to use this app.
With the storytile reporter App for Android you can create and update text elements, images and videos to publish them to your storytileblog live on the go.
- Create, edit and manage your events.
- Take images and videos with your phone or import them from your gallery.
- Create, add and edit image IPTC metadata entries.
- Compose and edit text elements.
- Tag your content with GPS location-data.
- Publish your content directly to your liveblog
In Addition to the core features the storytile reporter App for Android offers features for professional photographers .
- DSLR real time photo and video import.
- "Tag to Upload", control the app from your DSLR.
- Import images and videos from MTP-capable devices.
- Compress images without colorspace conversion
all Nikon and Canon cameras are supported.
Devices tested at the office:
Canon: 1D X, 1D X Mark II, 1D c, 1D Mark IV, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 5D Mark IV, 6D, 7D, 7D Mark II, 70D, 80D, 40D, 760D, 750D, 700D, 100D,
Nikon: Df, D3s, D4, D4s, D5, D500, D5500, D600, D750, D5500, D5100, D7000, D7200, D800, D810
Nikon: D80, D90, D700, D3000 (no "Tag to Upload")
Fujifilm: X-E2 (only mtp import)
This is our newest version and we would appreciate your feedback. Just email us at [email protected]
- refactored some texts to clarify functionalities
- minor bug fixed