Sukhmani Sahib Audio Path Application lets you read and listen to sukhmani sahib path on your devices. You can read Sukhmani Sahib Paath in Punjabi, Hindi and English and can read meaning of path while reading or listening to Sukhmani Sahib Path. Purpose is to let busy and mobile young generation reconnect with Sikhism and Gurubani by reading path on mobile. We hope that you will find this useful and and will use it daily. Nitnem Sukhmani Sahib Path Audio provides you read and listen to Sukhmani Sahib Path with explanation on your mobile.LISTEN TO SUKHMANI SAHIB AUDIO:
* Seek bar player can control audio: move back and forward
* Pause button will stop audio and let you play path from where left in last session
* Notification bar player lets to handle audio control more easily.APP's FEATURES:
* Choose font size makes reading path easily.
* Choose font style thick and thin gives reading path more clear.
* Choose home screen style 'Standard' with 'Line by Line' and 'With Translations'.
* In Reading Mode - Read line by line Translations, Teeka Pad Arth, Teeka Arth and English Translation Sukhmani Sahib Ji.
* New feature Dark Mode appears text more visible at night time and also helps user to concentrate well.
* Share App Option: Share this application with your family and friends.
* Rate App and Provide your feedback using Feedback option.
* All controls are 'in English'.
* Sukhmani Sahib Audio with Lyrics.ADS:
* Please note that this app is ad supported. We show ad in that manner so as not to disturb during pathABOUT 'SUKHMANI SAHIB' JI:
Sukhmani Sahib (ਸੁਖਮਨੀ ਸਾਹਿਬ) is usually translated to mean Prayer of Peace is a set of 192 padas (stanzas of 10 hymns) present in the holy Guru Granth Sahib the main scripture and living Guru of Sikhism from Ang 262 to Ang 296 (about 35 count). This Gurbani text was written by the 5th Guru Arjan Dev Ji
(1563–1606) at Amritsar in around 1602.WORD SUKHMANI MEANS:
The word Sukhmani literally means Peace in your mind. 'Hymns' or Bani is very popular among the Sikhs who frequently recite it in their worship places called Gurdwaras and at home. The full recital takes about 90 minutes and normally undertaken by everyone in the congregation. According to Sikh doctrine Bani's are believed to bring peace to one's mind and compoundly peace to the world. These 192 hymns set were compiled by the fifth Sikh Guru Arjan Dev Ji.
For Suggestions/queries and channel updates email us at [email protected]
Thanks for choosing Sukhmani Sahib! This version includes the brand new features to listen and read sukhmani sahib path in Punjabi and different translations.