T400 - (Ver. 2.0.xx - 2014)
This software provide a telnet client to access to AS/400 host servers (*) from android device.
Advanced Telnet VT100 terminal optimized for AS400:
- Device Name (to avoid anonymous QPADEVxxxx and improve security)
- Auto scalable fonts (to optimize set landscape your screen)
- Direct input mode (type direct into your screen, no mandatory input window)
- Optional input window (with extended function commands)
- Text macros (store and recall frequent commands)
- AS/400 special - function keys (PF1 – PF24, Roll Up/Dw / Attention / Sys Request)
- AS/400 Colors support
- Internal BARCODE reader (use camera as reader device if possible)
- Compatible with many device
Q) Is this app a full 5250 telnet emulator (RFC 2877)?
A) No, T400 is an enhanced VT100 24 rows by 80 columns client telnet emulator optimized for the AS400 host
Q) Is only for Android platform ?
A) Not only. You can have an app on different java-based devices (like Nokia, Black Berry...).
By using the software you agree:
- You may not distribute copies of the Software.
- You may not alter, modify, reverse engine, adapt, translate, rent, lease, loan, sell, request donations or create derivate works based upon the software or any part thereof.
- The software is mostly created for personal use, so must considered "AS IS" and with no warranties of any kind.
Final Note. If someone is interested I can sell the complete original source project with notes and support.
For any question on T400 contact me at ([email protected]
(*) AS/400 is a registered trademark of International Business. Machines Corporation
The app NOT collect/store/share personal information like email, names or sensitive data (like photos or payments info) or use a third party service that accesses the user info.
Note that : the camera access is only for BAR Code reader and the accounts for antipiracy check.
IMPROVED (see Help):
- Improved 'quick switch' keyboards
- More EBCDIC decode
- Keyboard AZERTY / QWERTZ
- Macro support special code: !n = newline !t = tab
- Lock orientation in "landscape" / "portrait" / sensor
- Internal Barcode reader
- Two connection config. (example: producion/test or 2 lines with different IP/SSL)
'Device Description' (can be less that 10 char),
Activity error: on Input (thanks Tony :)) , on rotate, on config.