8/25/18: All routes are updated for Fall 2018 semester. Normal schedule begins Monday 8/27
The original, the best, and still unofficial. The JMU Bus App.
This product is not officially endorsed by either HDPT nor JMU.
Made by a JMU CS '13 Student.
Email me at [email protected]
or contact me via the facebook page for any problems, route requests, suggestions, or anything else! I can't fix what I don't know about.
-State of the art crowd-sourcing bus tagging
-On & Off Campus Routes
-Saved Searches & Favorite Locations
-Excellent Developer support (email me for any problems!)
-Holiday schedules, planned schedule changes, & unplanned schedule changes (snow days) are downloaded straight to your phone, so you're always up to date
- Add 10 minute snooze to reminders
- Fix late night routes not initializing after midnight
- New Icon + much needed design overhaul
- Bus Tagging enabled for all routes, all the time
- Better Bus Tagging behavior
- Improved RouteParser
- More accurate schedules, with more unofficial locations
- Reminders update their ETA and can be snoozed
- Searches using Current Location work better
- Fixed route maps
- Scan RouteStop signs throughout Harrisonburg
- Improved over-the-air updates