Experience the best of The Straits Times award-winning content with the latest changes to ST app. The app is free to download, and all users can read non-Premium stories in their entirety.
Here are some other features of the ST app you might like:
- Create your own homepage so you can read what matters to you first
- Subscribe to get full access to Premium content, such as exclusives, features and analyses from our best writers and veteran journalists
- Receive push alerts on topics of your choice
- Listen to news
- Save articles to read later
- Preload The Straits Times Print Edition and ePaper on Wi-Fi to read offline (only applicable to All-Digital and All-Digital + Print subscribers)
Have questions or feedback on the new The Straits Times App? Email us at [email protected]
Get this latest update for stability fixes and minor UI improvements. We're hearing you and working hard to improve your experience across a variety of Android tablets.
For the best experience, make sure your device is updated to at least Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean).