The Bill of Rights are the first ten amendments of the United States Constitution. The Bill of Rights were proposed to lessen the fears of Anti-Federalists who had opposed the Constitution. The amendments 1-10 enumerates freedoms not explicitly indicated in the main body of the Constitution. May be used as a teaching tool or to beef up your knowledge of your basic rights.
- The U.S Bill of Rights in an easy to read, user friendly format
- Definition of words used almost specifically to government or government articles.
Contact: [email protected]
- Added support for older android versions
- Fixed crashes for android 5.0 and above
- Added support for spanish