Send SMS to your Things Mobile SIMs, through IoT Things Mobile portal API, at
only € 0.03 instead of your personal SMS plan to international number.
Remember that the Things Mobile SIM number has the +88 prefix!
In addiction, you can memorize and recall your frequently SMSs in a simple way without
rewrite every time.
The features of the app are:
- for every SIM: name, tag, status, credit, traffic, etc.
- SMS composer and management (save, delete, edit, send);
- useful for IoT application;
- useful for Arduino application;
SMS messages to your SIMs as from the Things Mobile IoT web portal but without
login into the portal.
You can save many SMS model, in this way you don't have to rewrite every time the same
For example you can save this messages:
and send to your SIM connected to your house heating system without rewrite them every time.
Or, if you have a light system connected to a SMS receiver:
SMS message is a simple way to communicate with simple remote automation devices as:
The setup of the app is very simple:
- insert your email address used to loggin to the Things Mobile IoT portal;
- insert your API key (you can obtain from the Things Mobile IoT portal selecting the menu "API");
Remember that you don't pay me, for every SMS you consume your credit from the
Things Mobile account as you send the SMS from the ThingSmobile IoT portal.
This is possible because Things Mobile provides an interface (called API) to some
functions available on the IoT portal. This app use this interface to simplify
the SMS managing.