Control your home with the Toyama mobile app.
Manage the devices at home, schedule them when needed, and control them from anywhere in the world!
Toyama is a home automation or smart home ecosystem that can be set up in any house. All it takes is 15 minutes of our team to configure and turn your home into a smart home.
Have complete control over your home - lights, dimmers, curtains, televisions and a lot more - via the Toyama App or even through your voice! Note : Google Home, Amazon Alexa sold and configured separately.
A few ways you can use the Toyama ecosystem to automate your life :
- Schedule certain lights to turn on at sunset and curtains to close
- Before you wake up, have your coffee ready, geyser turned on, curtains opened, and bed lamp off.
- Have your air conditioner cool your room a few minute before you reach home
- Ask Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa to turn on your water heater while you're heading back home from the gym. So the water is hot and ready
- Control your televisions, music systems
- View advanced energy monitoring and analytics to understand power consumption (coming soon)
- Check your home from anywhere in the world with live camera feeds (coming soon)
The possibilities are endless - get started today! To receive a demo, write us an email at [email protected]
New and improved workflow to make scenes.
You can now add IR Buttons as part of your scenes along with curtains, lights and dimmers!
Bug fixes and performance improvements