The Transfer of Property Act 1882 is an Indian legislation which regulates the transfer of property in India. It contains specific provisions regarding what constitutes transfer and the conditions attached to it. According to the Act, 'transfer of property' means an act by which a person conveys property to one or more persons, or himself and one or more other persons. The act of transfer may be done in present or for future. The person may include an individual, company or association or body of individuals, and any kind of property may be transferred. includes transfer of Immovable Property.
- Complete 'The Transfer of Property Act 1882' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to view them
- View data section wise / Chapter wise
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Resize the font for better readability
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
For any queries, write to us at: [email protected]
Follow us at:
UI Enhancements and minor bug fixes