Tricount is an ultra-simple solution to split and share bills with friends, flatmates, colleagues or your partner 💰➗🤝. No more hussle settling up expenses for rent, lunch, parties or joint vacations, trips and activities. With Tricount your group can divide bills easily down to the last cent. Tricount does the accounting for you and your group. Keep control over your bookkeeping and avoid fighting over money.
Tricount is one of the top 6 apps that simplify your life according to Forbes. It functions as a digital reminder to settle up debts so everyone gets paid back. Millions of users already value Tricount to share bills for holidays ✈️, house sharing 🏠 or gifts 🎁 among friends, colleagues, travellers or couples. It’s so easy to draw the balance and keep expenditures transparent for everyone. Key features
• Super simple and intuitive layout
• Works online or offline
• Many currencies accepted, also bitcoins
• Works on the web or by downloading the app on your smartphone
• Ad-On options and packages available. For more information on in-app purchases visit our website: https://www.tricount.com/en/functions-to-purchase-in-tricount How it works
• Download the app for 🆓
• Who owes what to whom? Tricount distributes the costs for your group spendings
• You can even split expenses unevenly
• Share the link with your friends, flatmates or colleagues - a bit like Doodle.
• Your group can add own expenses and see the balance.Tricount in the media
🗣️Visa“With Tricount you can enjoy your holidays because you don’t have to think about how to split bills.”Forbes“With Tricount, you can create a group expense report on your phone. It tracks spending by person, and then splits up how much each individual owes or is owed from the total balance. When you’re ready to share the final breakdown, the app sends each person a link to Tricount’s site to review the data.”Business Insider“Next time you organize a group activity, Tricount will split up the expenses for you.”
Your feedback is welcome! We are constantly improving and optimizing our app and services to fit your needs. However, if you find anything that needs improvement, let us know and send an e-mail to [email protected]
Enjoy the App!
Thanks for your feedback, in this release we have :
- added a new sort option: you can now sort by "payer"
- added a "personal mode" that will display only the expenses you are involved in
- made the share of a tricount easier
- fixed some little bugs