As soon as you book a flight, hotel, car or other reservation, simply forward it to [email protected]
and we’ll instantly add it to your master itinerary. We make it easy to sync travel plans to your calendar or share them with anyone you choose.RESERVATION DETAILS
No more frantically searching through your inbox for important details like when your flight gets in or the confirmation number for your hotel. Find them instantly with TripIt — even when you’re offline. TripIt for Android Wear provides even more convenience, making your travel reservation details available at a glance.
You can even upload PDFs, photos, boarding pass and digital passport QR codes, and more to your travel plans in the app so everything is in one place.DESTINATION-SPECIFIC GUIDANCE AND SAFETY SCORES
TripIt’s COVID-19 travel guidance compiles details for you as you prepare for departure—including any vaccination certifications needed, testing requirement timeframes, entry requirements, recommended apps to download, and more.
See safety scores for neighborhoods around the world representing risk levels across a variety of categories, such as women’s safety, political freedoms, and access to health and medical services.ROAD TRIPS
TripIt has lots of features to help you stay organized and find your way around on your next road trip. Map View plots out your entire trip on a map; Navigator quickly pulls up driving directions between two points; and Nearby Places locates the closest restaurants, parking, cafes and ATMs.TRIPIT PRO
Manage all your plans for free with TripIt, or for about the price of checking your bags, upgrade to TripIt Pro to get stress-free travel all year long. When you upgrade, TripIt Pro will do all this for you (and more!):
• Send real-time flight status alerts
• Monitor for flight refunds
• Let you know how long the security lines are
• Provide interactive airport and terminal maps
If your company uses SAP Concur, you may receive complimentary TripIt Pro benefits that most travelers have to pay for. Make sure you’re connected to TripIt to get itineraries created for you as soon as you book, and receive a complimentary subscription to TripIt Pro, if you’re eligible.
• We also made it easier to add new plans with improved default dates aligned with your trip dates.
• COVID-19 Guidance is now available for French regions and Spanish autonomous communities - tap the guidebook button on your itinerary screen.
• We fixed a crash when adding a business from Nearby Places to your trip. Try it out to locate cafes, ATMs, and pharmacies near your hotel or event.