When will it be Good to Fly your quadcopter? See the weather forecast, GPS satellites, solar activity (Kp), No-Fly Zones and flight restrictions, all in one convenient tool. Perfect for DJI Spark, Mavic, Mavic Pro, Inspire, Yuneec, Anafi, Ryze, Syma, 3DR, Parrot Bebop, and many other Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and radio controlled aircraft.
UAV Forecast is the original, best, and classic tool for drone pilots. Suitable for both beginners and advanced pilots, recreational and commercial, features include:
• Hyperlocal weather data provided by Dark Sky, including wind and gust speeds at ground level and at any altitude.
• GPS satellite data including Galileo and GLONASS, solar weather (Kp) index, and more.
• Hourly forecasts up to 7 days.
• Automatic color-coded analysis of the conditions: green for Good To Fly, red for Not Good To Fly.
• Fully configurable thresholds.
• Light and Dark themes, with automatic switching at sunrise and sunset.
• Location search and Favorite Locations.
• Full tablet support.
Our users include paraglider and paramotor pilots too.
Launches our new proprietary weather forecast model, available now as an alternative to Dark Sky, and featuring more detailed and accurate wind and gust speeds, and bearings, at altitude. It's updated hourly in the US and every 6 hours elsewhere. It's currently in beta, and we welcome feedback at [email protected]