Umpqua Bank’s Mobile Banking app connects you to your personal checking, savings and mortgage accounts. Access all the features of online banking, plus tools specific to app such as mobile check deposit and Fingerprint Login.
Key features include:
• Securely send and receive money with Zelle® using a mobile number or email address¹
• Log in with Fingerprint Login
• Check account balances and search transactions
• Pay bills and deposit checks
• Transfer money between your internal and external accounts
• Set up balance and activity alerts
• Find your nearest Umpqua store or ATM
Are you an Umpqua business banking customer?
Search for our Umpqua Biz Mobile app, created to work with Business Online Banking.
Have questions or feedback?
Contact us at 866-4UMPQUA (866-486-7782) or [email protected]
Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
¹ Email and mobile payments require enrollment and must be made from an Umpqua Bank consumer checking account to a domestic bank account. Recipients have 14 days to enroll to receive money or the payment will be cancelled. Dollar and frequency limits apply.
Recent updates to Umpqua’s mobile app include:
• Zelle® is now available in mobile banking. Learn more at UmpquaBank.com/Zelle.
• Stability and performance improvements
• Other minor bug fixes
Note: Fingerprint login is available for select Android® devices. Enroll at login or under Settings.
Have questions or feedback? Contact us at 1-866-486-7782 or [email protected]
Thanks for using our mobile banking!