VEGETABLES VITAMINS is a FREE and OFFLINE app available for Android that contains a variety of vegetables, legumes, cereals
and their nutrients profile with vitamins and minerals. Also, this app includes vegetarian recipes.
WHY USE VEGETABLES VITAMINS?:
- SIMPLE TO USE: You will have a list of all vegetables, legumes, and cereals and you can touch anyone and you will see all their vitamins, proteins content and minerals
- EXCELLENT FILTERS: You will filter using vegetables names, or legumes, or cereals or vitamins, or minerals, etc. For instance if you write Vitamin B5 appear all vegetables that contains Vitamin B5.
- EXCELLENT IMAGES: You will see photos of all vegetables, legumes, and cereals in which you can appreciate their colors, textures, shapes and sizes
- DESCRIPTIONS: Each vegetable contains a brief description about the common regions, applications, curiosities, etc
- SORTED LISTS: You will sort all vegetables, legumes, and cereals according to nutrients amounts
- SOME VEGETARIAN RECIPES: We add some vegetarian recipes of all vegetables, legumes, and cereals
- TRANSLATION IN VARIOUS LANGUAGES: Spanish, German, Dutch, French, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Swedish, Hindi
YOU KNOW WHAT:
Vegetables are parts of plants that are consumed by humans or other animals as food. The original meaning is still commonly used and is applied to plants collectively to refer to all edible plant matter, including the flowers, fruits, stems, leaves, roots, and seeds. The alternate definition of the term vegetable is applied somewhat arbitrarily, often by culinary and cultural tradition. It may exclude foods derived from some plants that are fruits, flowers, nuts, and cereal grains, but include some fruits such as tomatoes and courgettes, flowers such as broccoli, and seeds such as pulses.
Fix some bugs