Wall-to-wall YouTube videos. The app shows a video wall of thumbnail images for videos in a YouTube playlist. One of the thumbnails will flip over and automatically begin playing a video from the playlist, which will play until it finishes. After that, the video will be replaced with a thumnbail, and a different thumbnail will flip over to automatically play another video.
- Grid of animated YouTube videos
- Select playlist of HD videos
- Configure animated effects
- Play current video in YouTube app
- To select a playlist: Press the Menu button and then "Select Playlist".
- To change the animated effect: Press the Menu button, select "Settings/Effect".
- To play the current video in the YouTube app: Press the OK button. Press Back to get back to the video wall app.
- To jump to the next video: Press the media next button.
- Due to a YouTube player API bug, only a static list of playlists are supported for now until Google fixes the bug.
Internet - to play YouTube videos.
The code for this app is open sourced at: https://github.com/entertailion/Video-Wall
Please email us at [email protected]
; we cannot reply to comments or Android error reports and many reported problems require that we ask for more details in order to fix.
- More playlists
- Configurable video highlight
- Use next to go to next video