With 50 million users, Vivino is the world’s largest wine app and marketplace empowering people everywhere to enjoy wine to the fullest. Vivino provides wine drinkers access to unbiased information about wine from a community of millions.
HOW IT WORKS
• Take a photo of any wine label or restaurant wine list or search by wine
• Instantly see wine’s rating, reviews, price, tasting notes, and suggested food pairings
• Click to purchase your favourite bottles on-web or mobile
• Add your ratings and reviews
• Easily keep track of wines you like and discover new recommendations
• Save the bottles you buy in your cellar, so you always know what you have on hand
• Buy the right wine every time!
STATS AT A GLANCE
• 50 million app downloads and climbing
• 13 million wines and counting from 231,000+ wineries
• Millions of unbiased ratings and reviews
• Hundreds of thousands of wines available for purchase in 17 markets worldwide
• Unbiased Ratings & Reviews: Leverage reviews and ratings from the world’s largest community of wine drinkers to always select the best wine.
• Wine Buying Made Easy: Conveniently buy wine directly from the Vivino app or Vivino.com via Vivino Checkout, a seamless two-click checkout experience.
• Personalized Recommendations: Discover more wines you will love through Vivino’s wine recommendation engine that only suggests wines we know you will love based on your unique scanning, rating, and purchase behaviour, and community ratings.
• Quick Compare: Pick the best wine on the shelf by scanning multiple wine labels in seconds to instantly view ratings, region, price, and food pairings all on one page.
• Wine List Scanner: Select the right wine every time from any restaurant’s entire wine list.
• Taste Characteristics: Know what the wine you’re eyeing tastes like before buying it. Taste Characteristics aggregates the most commonly used words to describe wines.
• Taste Profile: Track and organize your wines to determine your taste profile, discover new wines, and see how you rank against friends and the Vivino community.
Please note that we are not able to reply to comments or questions left in App Store reviews. If you have any support-related inquiries or need assistance, please contact [email protected]
We just added over 100 new wine styles to Vivino, and even more are on the way! This means you’ll have some new filters to browse through in your wishlist or cellar. And if you’ve ever noticed a wine missing some information, now you’ll see more details. Check back soon for more.