Vote 4 DC is a voter information platform that provides election services for D.C. voters.
Features of Vote 4 DC include:
● Voter Registration
● Absentee Ballot Request
● UOCAVA voter Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) submission
● UOCAVA voter Federal Write-in Absentee Ballot (FWAB) submission
● UOCAVA voter Full Ballot access
● One click to input the user’s current location via mobile GPS or location-based services (LBS)
● Locate an upcoming election or previous election(s)
● Find polling location and operating hours
● View map and directions from your current location or residence to polling location
● View election calendars with customizable alerts
● Access information on candidate(s) at local, state, and federal levels
● Information on statewide ballot initiatives and measures
● Contact information for local and state election officials
If you have election related question, please contact the DCBOE through the following methods.
Board of Elections
Government of the District of Columbia
1015 Half St. S.E.
Washington, DC 20032-4733
Email: [email protected]
Office Hours: 8:15 am to 4:45 pm, Monday through Friday, except for filing deadlines (5:00 pm closing) and District holidays
Main: (202) 727-2525
Fax: (202) 347-2648
Email forwarding issue fixed.