vTools for Survey is an application that helps to collect spatial, point, region, tracklog data and attribute and image information for field survey and investigation.
Making mapping, management planning and field inspection simpler than ever.
vTools has the same functions as a handheld GPS and has added many new functions to turn your phone into a powerful support tool for survey, investigation and management planning work. The field is the easiest.
Some main functions of vTools are as follows:
- Positioning, current position, practical view angle in the field. Help identify better directions.
- Allows users to directly create objects (Points, Lines, Zones, Coordinate landmarks, Tracklog routes).
- Allows rapid measurement of the area and length of objects in the field.
- Users can simultaneously create Tracklog, create Point, Road, and Region at the same time while moving. Tracklog mode allows running in the background.
- Support to save attribute information and images in the field.
- Users can define forms, forms or fields to collect. And share quickly to the whole group via QR code or export to file.
- Find for waypoint, enter a list of waypoints from data TEXT(*.txt), Excel (*.xls, *.xlsx), CSV (*.csv) Excel and convert point coordinates directly on the device.
- Allow to enter the list of points to check by hand (For example, it is necessary to check the location of the extract of the red book).
- Support directly opening common data such as Excel, GPS/GPX, KML/KMZ, GeoJSON, AutoCAD DXF, MicroStation DGN, ESRI Shapefile SHP, MapInfo TAB, gCadas GTP
- Support export data to GPX, KML, GeoJSON, Excel, AutoCAD DXF, MapInfo TAB, Shapefile SHP format and share via Email, Drive, Zalo, Facebook etc.
- Fully support the VN 2000 projection system of the local and nationwide of Vietnam.
- Support more than 5000 projection systems of other countries and territories in the world.
- Support for old projection systems like Hanoi 1972 (HN 72).
- Support numerical compass feature
- Support reading offline map data MBTiles and intelligent management of data layers.
- Support with simple MBTiles convert tool on Desktop, help to view properties directly from MBTiles layer.
- Support conversion of TCVN3, VNI encoding for Vietnamese font in viewing attribute information.
- Support field photography, save location, shooting direction on images and Exif information, GeoTag
- Allow users to download Google, MapBox, Bing, ESRI, OSM directly on the computer for offline use.
- Support web map service TMS and WMS.
- The feature allows users to directly find and use Landsat 8 satellite image data (16-day update cycle) and Sentinel 2 (5-day update cycle) from the image database.
If you need assistance please contact us at the following information:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (+84) 96 990 4596
Designed And Developed by GeoTech Group. Copyright © 2020. All Rights Reserved.
- Added support for finding fire hotspot data.
- Some minor interface changes
- Update application optimization