In this free physics sandbox app, one can create more than 100 different combinations.
The game realisticly simulates water particles and how they react with a huge amount of elements like boxes, circles, boats, bombs, own crafted elements or terrain.
Furthermore, one can build own items with the "Item Editor" (version 1.1.0+ ) and add them later into the physics sandbox. So there are no borders your for creativity.
This sandbox is perfect for persons, who love experimenting with physics, or have to bridge a boring school break, or both.
- 2000 - 16000 fluid particles (sand/ pixels)
- 5 different fluid types (falling sand/ powder, glue, oil, glue + oil)
- strong customizable elements
- free water physics sandbox
- very realistic water simulator
- [Spawner]s add liquid / sand to the simulation
- [Despawner]s remove liquid
- [Terrain]s are custom polygons, that means you can draw your own environment
- [Items] are bombs, rectangles, boats, own crafted objects and more
- [Logic] elements let you move, rotate, shift, connect, etc objects
- [Worldsettings]: here one can change generally settings of the sandbox, like gravity, water density...
- new environment type: edge terrain
- prefabricated maps
- Connector (connect differnet objects/ terrains)
- Powder/ Pixel Art: Draw art into the Sandbox. This Sandbox Art converts after pressing the "Run" button into colored water.
Roadmap/ future plans:
- Premium Version
- Item Editor (create your own items and use them later in the physics simulation)
- multiple language support
- Save / Load system (save your creations/ crafted items)
Your simulator experience depends on the performance of your mobile phone, because the app needs to simulate all sand/powder movements.
This physics sandbox is available for free, but shows ads by AdColony.com
Any ideas for improvements or gameplay suggestions?
Write your feedback to [email protected]
Created by Gaming-Apps.com (2018)
- improved stability and usability
- added tutorial
- new "undo" system