The Wealth Tax Act, 1957' is an Act of the Parliament of India which provides for levying of wealth tax on an individual, Hindu Undivided Family (HUF) or company is in possession of, on the corresponding Valuation Date. The Act applies to the whole of India including the state of Jammu and Kashmir and the Union Territories.
- Complete 'The Wealth Tax Act' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to view them
- View data section wise / Chapter wise
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Can resize the font for better readability
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
Income Tax India Website : http://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/Pages/acts/wealth-tax-act.aspx
For any queries, write to us at: [email protected]
Follow us at:
UI Enhancements and minor bug fixes