Webeecam is an android application to display/record video and capture images from a USB UVC camera that is connected to Android phone or tablet device with OTG support
.Please test this app by using Trial Version, before you purchase or update this app
.For list of tested devices please check the following webpage:
• From version 1.4.0 we have come up with features such as Picture-In-Picture (PIP) & Annotation feature.
• With PIP you could capture stills or record videos from 2 cameras (one the connected USB camera and the other your device's front camera). The output from your front/rear camera's location could be changed to any of the 4 corners.
• You could write or mark things using various pen color on your image or video and capture them as well using Annotation feature.Specifications & Characteristics
• You do not need a root device
• Camera Formats – YUV, Y16 & MJPEG
• Preview Supports – VGA and HD for USB2.0
• Preview Supports – HD and FHD for USB3.0
• Switch between connected USB camera formats
• Aspect Ratios – 4:3 & 16:9
• Still capture – All Image resolution supported by the connected USB camera
• Video Recording resolution defaults to preview resolution
• ON/OFF Mic during video recording
• Recorded video and captured image file viewer
• Camera control – All supported commands of the USB camera are controllable – Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Sharpness, Gamma, Gain, White Balance, Backlight compensation, Focus, Exposure, Zoom, Pan, Tilt and Camera reset settings
• Live FPS display for connected usb camera devices
• Introduced Normal mode which excludes PIP and Annotations featuresRestrictions & Attentions
• Can connect only one camera at a time and your device has to support USB OTG
• Sound recording is only supported by the device’s internal microphone and not the microphone in USB camera
• In PIP, preferred preview resolution is VGA, else least preview resolution is set.
• While annotating, partial erase will not be possible
• Camera Settings is targeted to work only with connected USB Camera not Android In-built camera.PLEASE USE THE TRIAL VERSION BEFORE PURCHASING OUR STANDARD VERSION
For any support or for all enquiries please contact [email protected]
This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group.
Bug fixes for Android Pie.