Weight tracking made EASY with the same people that brought you the OFFICIAL #1 5K training app C25K®.
- See all vital stats on a stunning dashboard display!
- Easily calculate BMI, BMR and TDEE to help you reach your weight goal.
- Photo log helps you see progress over the long run!
It's EASY to get started!
1. Enter your gender, height, weight, and target weight.
2. Record your weight.
3. Record any notes and/or take a photo (for before/after comparison or of your meal!)
4. That’s it! Track your progress and celebrate those milestones! Look back at how far you’ve come and how your eating habits have improved. Every journey begins with a single step.
★ Features ★
• Gorgeous user interface
• Records your weight!
• Keep up to date with your BMI on the dashboard
• Calculate your BMR and TDEE (very important for weight loss)
• Supports both imperial and metric units
• See your eating habits improve in your personal photo log
• Write down notes to reflect on your meals or mood for the day
• View and edit any data from your personal calendar
• View your analytics and track your progress on the graph
• Export your data to a CSV file
• Integrated with Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
*Studies have shown that taking a photo of your meal and writing about how you feel will help you reflect on your eating habits and help weight loss.
★ Love this app? We have a complete suite of health and fitness apps that covers all your fitness needs.
C25K (Couch to 5K) Trainer: https://goo.gl/NCe703
10K Trainer - https://goo.gl/FyvmKs
7 Minute Workout - https://goo.gl/WQuX61
0-100 Pushups Trainer - https://goo.gl/IfCFCh
★ Join the community for help, tips, and advice!
★ The Forums are a great place to ask all your fitness questions!
★ Read our blog for great health tips!
Questions/comments regarding the app? Please email us at [email protected]
, or visit us at www.zenlabsfitness.com.
Zen Labs is a proud supporter of the National Breast Cancer Coalition. We are passionate about finding a cure for breast cancer and proudly donate to their cause. www.breastcancerdeadline2020.org
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
~ Margaret Mead
This app and any information given by it or by Zen Labs LLC are for educational purposes only. They are not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always consult your healthcare provider before beginning any fitness program.
Optimizations and fixes!
If you have any other issues with the app, please email us at [email protected]
If you like our app and fixes, please leave us a review! We appreciate and read each one! Thank you!