Word Blaze is The most Fun&Addictive Word cross and word search puzzle game ever!
Play Word Blaze offline to do some brain training and also claim the DAILY REWARDS, All for Free!
Unlike other word games, Word Blaze is using the classic word game play to show you vocabulary and famous quotes! Either simply connect a word or search a word from bunch of letters, Word Blaze gives you a wonderful experience for both relaxing and challenging!
How to play?
Swipe letters to create a valid word.
Shuffle it or get a hint to find inspiration.
• Simple, easy to pick up, and addictive gameplay!
• Word Search mode to get extra bonus free!
• Be a word champion on global leader board!
• Play together with your friends, guess who is word expert?
• 300 levels with more to come every week!
• Wordscapes and Quotescapes in book shelf, easy to review once unlocked!
• Beat the daily challenge and claim super daily bonus!
• With no time limits, you can use your time wisely to find new words at your own pace!
Join a community of word puzzle game lovers and explore the best word game on mobile! Check out the reviews if you don’t believe :
"Really I can say, word blaze is the best game I try compared to other, thanks guys."
"This is an Awesome app! I hope it gets more people downloading as it really deserves to be a play store Top Ten App *Editor Recommend."
“This actually The Best time killer 😘😍😘😘🤗"
"I love it so addictive prefer this game to everyone"
"I love this! It's kind of a cross between finding words and Wheel of Fortune."
"This game has to be the best word game I have ever played, great graphics good fun keeps your brain active Thank you the developers for such a fantastic game.”
“I love word blaze. So amazing, Easy and Great time killer. Download now. 😊😊😊”
* Added 50 new levels and now the current level cap is 400 :) If you hit the cap, please wait a bit for us to introduce new levels.
We read all your comments and value your feedback very much. Please always let us know if you ever have any suggestions by email to [email protected]