Xash3D FWGS is a fork of Xash3D Engine, which compatible with GoldSrc engine.
Allows play Half-Life out-of-the-box and many Half-Life based modifications.
To launch Half-Life, you need:
- a purchased game in Steam.
- installed Xash3D Android.
1) Copy "valve" folder to "xash" folder on your SDcard.
2) Launch the engine.
List of supported mods: https://github.com/FWGS/xash3d/wiki/List-of-mods-which-work-on-Android-and-other-non-Windows-platforms-without-troubles
Flying With Gauss is not affilated with Valve Software or any of their partners. All copyrights reserved to their respective owners.
Email: [email protected]
* Strobing implementation by fuzun(useful for Razer Phone and similar)
* Secondary master server
* Servers sorting by name, ping, players, etc
* Added menu options for non linear touch look.
* Fixed: Gamepad, RoDir, tutorial, vibration, et cetera
* Resolution Changing improvements. Now optimal height is calculated automatically