Zap-Map helps EV drivers locate available charge points, plan their electric journeys with the route planner, share updates with other EV drivers and now EV drivers can pay for charging on participating networks.
With over 12,000 locations, 19,000 devices and 33,000 connectors mapped, Zap-Map shows charge points from both the major networks and smaller providers across the UK and Republic of Ireland.
Displaying live status data from many networks, an active user base and many features including a route planner and payment facility, Zap-Map is the go to app for EV drivers in the UK.
> Locate available charge points:
- Map showing more than 12,000 electric car charging locations, 18,000 devices and 33,000 connectors across the UK - this is an estimated 98% of all public charge points, 70% of which are updated with live availability status direct from the charge point networks.
- Advanced filters enabling filtering by any combination of connectors, speed, network, location type and access.
- EV Model filters allowing users to filter by saved vehicle model, plus User filters where users can save any combination of above filters
- Favourites facility allowing you to view your favourites on the map or a list on any device.
> View charge point info: key information on all charge points including user rating, photo gallery, network, location, charging power, connector type, pricing, access, amenities and contact details
> Plan longer journeys:
- Route planner allows you to locate suitable stops on your electric journey.
- Default to the standard settings for a 'quick plan' or adjust the driver and charger search options to create a customised plan.
- Save, retrieve and edit routes from the app
> Share updates with EV drivers:
- Check-in feature allows you to add successful charge, report issues, add photos/comments and "last mile" info for the benefit of the EV community.
- Community "Cafe" area where you can ask questions or chat with other Zap-Map users.
- Zap-Home/work allows you to add charger to Zap-Map to enable peer to peer sharing for free or a small charge. Ability to add photos and directly edit information held.
- Add new public charge points through the wizard, points will be reviewed by the Zap-Map data team and then added to Zap-Map.
-Account section allows you to edit avatar, display name, EV model and contact preferences
- Offline mode with map view and summary charge point info available
Zap-Map, providing charging point information in the UK since 2012, is focused on providing the best data, tools and community to help new and experienced EV drivers get the most out of their electric vehicle.
More information on charging point connectors, charge point networks, charging point statistics, electric cars and all the latest news can be found on the website at https://www.zap-map.com
Follow us on twitter - https://twitter.com/zap_map
Like us on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Zap-Map/
Contact us with issues or features suggestions on [email protected]
Terms and conditions: http://www.zap-map.com/terms-and-conditions/
Data licensing: http://www.zap-map.com/data-licensing/
- Removal of access to 'placecard' data when device is offline
- Removed UK wide view when first loading the map
- Several performance improvements to speed up the initial loading time