Advanced open-source Atari 2600 VCS emulator based on Stella 3.9, designed and tested on the original Droid/Milestone, Xoom, Galaxy S2, Nexus 4, Nexus 7, NVidia Shield, and Xperia Play, but works on virtually any device with similar or better specs.
* Save states
* Supports ROMs in .a26 and .bin formats, optionally in ZIP files
* Joystick and Paddle controller emulation
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and GPL source code. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
* Fixed Show Gamepad If Screen Touched option broken in previous update
* Fixed missing scroll bars in menu
* Fixed crash on launch when MOGA Pivot app is installed on Android 5.0