This application has been designed for people who are blind. For android devices running versions between 2.1 (Eclair) and 3.2 (Honeycomb) both included .
This browser is powerful but incredibly accessible and packed with complete navigation options what users are used to on their desktop computers. This web browser is the same as in our Mobile Accessibility so for your free 30 day trial download the complete Mobile Accessibility. The main highlights are:
- Large Font and option to zoom for Low vision users.
- Simple Slide up and down gestures to navigate and read webpage.
- Simple slide Left and Right to jump web elements back and forth.
- Easy to use with navigation aid such as trackball or directional pad.
- Simple double tap or enter to activate links and form fields.
- Can be used as default web browser for the system.
- Quick Navigation Modes for Words, Characters, Headings, Lists, Tables, Forms and Links using long press of menu key.
- Comprehensive navigation mode for all web elements from the menu.
- Comprehensive reading options including continuous reading and webpage title and summary reading.
- Ability to use virtual touch keyboard.
- Ability to use Speech recognition for text input.
- Ability to search within page for faster access to specific information.
- Ability to download files.
- Navigation options for browser history.
- Comprehensive speech and browser settings for controlling voice output and browser functionality.
- Features bookmark option to create list of favorite link pages.
- Self voicing using Nuance Vocalizer for vision impaired users.
- Ability to use system default TTS.
- Use Triple tap on screen or menu key to get application menu.
- On webpage, tap and move finger on the screen to read web elements under your finger.
- By default the navigation mode is reset to links on activating a link on a webpage, use “Reset navigation on Download” under settings to change the behavior.
Minor bug fixes.