Live Safely with AlertID™.
AlertID’s mission is to help people live safely by providing a secure way to receive trusted public safety alerts and share information with neighbors. Visit us at www.AlertID.com.
AlertID provides important alerts from trusted sources that you can use to keep your family safe. We provide local crime information that covers more than 80 million people, sex offender alerts that cover 270 million people, severe weather, fire, earthquake, volcano, hazardous material and other alerts across the US.
Secure Social Network
We also provide the Secure Social Network that is used around the world and lets you create public or private groups and share information safely and privately with neighbors, friends and coworkers. Critically, we do not scan the contents of your posts and sell them to advertisers nor do we claim that we own anything you post. We want you to share information knowing that you are safe.
We work with great organizations like the National Crime Prevention Council (McGruff the Crime Dog), the Department of Justice, and law enforcement agencies across the country. AlertID has proven to help people reduce crime rates.
AlertID offers other services that help you and your family including:
•My Family Wallet – A secure, convenient way to protect your family members, including pets.
•Homeland Security Reporting – Report suspicious activity directly to authorities.
•Emergency Alerting System – Free for schools and any other organizations.
•And much more.
We will continue to rapidly expand our coverage map and add new information, resources and features to help you keep your family and communities safe.
• Easier to securely communicate, share information and receive important alerts and messages.
• New ways to see your maps, groups and alerts to help you personalize how you see what is important to you.
• We have added hundreds of new cities to our crime reporting alerts.
• We now provide sex offender alerts in more than 40 states.
• We now offer crime information for England.
• Add your pet’s profile to My Family Wallet to help you find your pet if he or she ever goes missing.