AndroIRC is your new IRC client!
• mIRC colors
• auto join channels on startup
• nickserv auth
• Android notifications
• copy & paste
• sasl auth (plain and blowfish)
• Multiple servers connections (SSL support)
• Easy access menu to kick, ban, change privileges...
• FiSH support (needs Android 2.3 or above)
• Tablet support
• SSL certificate support
• /Ignore support
• Nick and channels completion
• Proxy support
• Handle irc:// links
• And much more!
If you want to report some issues or bugs, please use our support page: http://www.androirc.com/support. You can also find all latest news on our website, http://www.androirc.com
Note: Starting with AndroIRC 3.2, a new permission is required to get access to your location. This is *only* for the new action "Share my location" and nothing else! Moreover, AndroIRC *does not* have access to a precise position (given by GPS), but only to an approximate one (given by the network).
- UserList was not always working
- Kick / ban was not working
- Themes support. See this wiki page for more details.
- New UserList. Performances when the channel has a large number of users should be improved
- Action Bar support for device prior to Honeycomb
- Rewritten networking support: users should experience better network stability
- Support for Blowfish CBC encryption algorithm
Full change-log is available here: http://www.androirc.com/changelog/4.0.3