Is there anybody who thinks that the slide lock for Android is unnecessary? Using this application, unlock screen will not be displayed, so you can skip one step to go back to home screen.
* NoLock mode
* SkipLock mode
* Autostart at boot
* Pro version released.
* HTC Alarm seems incompatible. "Stock Alarm" is recommended.
1.6~2.2 or higher user:
* While this service is running, the emergency call button will not be displayed on unlock screen.
2.2 or higher user:
* The feature which automatically enables/disables pattern lock will not be available.
* The setting used to unlock the screen for the system needs to be set up as “none” or “pattern”.
INTERNET permission Ads only used.
Please install if you can agree with this.
Working test device: Xperia(X10a)
Working test roms: 1.6(R1FA014), 2.1(2.1.A.0.435)
If it does not work correctly or if you are not satisfied with the function, stop using it and uninstall it.
* WidgetLocker user
WidgetLocker->Settings->Advanced->Retain System Keyguard(enable)
* Unable to turn off the alarm user:
The following URL for more information please take a look at.
kw: NoLock, Keyguard, unlock, screen lock, slide lock
Version 1.3.1 (2011/03/07):
* Fixed FC (1.6 user)
* Replaced AdMaker library
Version 1.3.0 (2011/03/07):
* When incoming call the action should not be unlocked.
* Do not use the WakeLock behavior in some.
* small change.
Added a permission(READ_PHONE_STATE) to get the incoming call events.
re-install when widgets that are not listed updates.