App Watcher notifies you about updates of applications from Play Store even the app is not installed currently on your device and provides quick access to the "What's new" section.
Sometimes you don't want to keep app installed on the device ( because it eats memory or you have currently a better alternative), but you want to know about further changes and new features.
App Watcher checks daily the list for updates in Play Store and will notify you when there is a new version available.
+ Search app in Play Market and add it to watch list
+ Manual and automatic updates
+ Quick shortcut to see what's new/changelog in app
+ Share application
+ Update notification
+ Google Drive backup
+ Filter list by: Installed/Not installed
Join Beta version:
* Internet access - to receive updates
* View network state - for WiFi only setting
* read/write sync settings - change synchronization parameters
* discover accounts, read Google configuration - to communicate with Google Play Store
* access storage - for Import/Export of the list
* Filter list: Installed/Not installed
* Transparent navigation bar on KitKat
* Fix apps not being removed when syncing with GDrive
* Fix sync on new devices