ARspot is an app that uses augmented reality technology; it was created with the aim of spreading it the field of communication and advertising.
Now ARspot is online, here's what's new.
There are two sections:
1) Dedicated to the card in Augmented Reality ("ARcard")
2) Connected to the Geolocation in Augmented Reality ("ARpoi" ; << poi >> stands for << Point of Interest >>).
- In the "ARcard" there is a subsection called "MyCard" from which, once logged in, you can manage your MyCard directly from your smartphone.
So you can create a "MAGIC" free business card, choosing the marker on which should start the augmented reality ( upload your photos, your audio presentation, your data and your social profiles).
Then, just share your MyCard and / or send it by email to the printer to insert on the back of your business card.
In the "ARpoi" you can add all the points of interest located according to your GPS position, you can also assign them to a category (which is INTENTIONALLY a free field), a title and a description (even a photo, if you like).
This will be visible on your smartphone / tablet and manageable even on a PC.
In addition, we illustrate the opportunities and the applicability of augmented reality for all those who decide to invest in this new communication channel using only their company logo (i.e., without using a marker).
The main advantage of adding augmented reality to standards advertising is to provide added value to the promotion that has been created.
We currently work the following types of advertising:
- Flyers on paper;
- Advertising in magazines and / or newspapers:
- Objects with printed logos or pictures.
(Additional forms may be examined on request; it is essential that there is a print image).
To check the list of compatible images: http://www.arspot.it/portal/index.php/arspot/arspotpro
For more info: [email protected]
- Added ARpoi system that deals with the geolocation actually increased the Point of Interest;
- Managing and Customizing the ARcard directly from the app;