Verizon Cloud backs up your contacts, photos, videos, music and documents to secure cloud storage, so you don’t need to lose your important content if you lose your tablet. Use Verizon Cloud to back up content from your tablet to your Verizon Cloud account.
Here are some of the things Verizon Cloud can do for you:
• Securely back up your tablet’s content (contacts, photos, videos and more) to your own cloud account
• Access your content when you need it, even on the go, from any compatible device, such as your tablet, smartphone, or computer
• Back up content from your PC or Mac’s hard drive to your Verizon Cloud account using the downloadable desktop client. You can then access that content on your mobile devices
If you are an existing user of Backup Assistant or Backup Assistant Plus, all your content will automatically transfer to Verizon Cloud.
Recommended tip: go to Settings>Backup Assistant Plus and turn off syncing for everything including Contacts.
This app can be downloaded and used on any tablet running Android software. However, this app has been tested and certified for 15 Verizon Wireless tablets. Go to www.vzw.com/cloud for the complete list
We listen to your feedback and have been working to make Verizon Cloud even better. Try out these new features and rate Verizon Cloud on the Play Store.
• Access your smartphone contacts from your tablet and vice versa
• Mark your special photos, videos, etc. as ‘Favorites’ and see all your favorites at-a-glance
• Other bug fixes and enhancements