These days, we carry more and more barcodes. Store loyalty cards (like a Nectar card or Tesco ClubCard) or Subway's SubCard are just a couple of examples, not to mention all the other discount cards we might have.
BarClone helps you to keep track of these -- instead of lugging them all around, it can scan and remember barcodes, so that you can then scan them from the screen. You can also just create a barcode of any type.
BEWARE: not all laser-based scanners can read from a phone screen, so it's best to check.
Supported barcode types: Codabar, Code 128, Code 39, Data Matrix, EAN-8, EAN-13, ITF (Interleaved 2 of 5), PDF-417, UPC-A, UPC-E
Can also generate (but not scan): ITF-14, POSTNET, Royal Mail CBC, USPS IntelligentMail
- Ability to resize the full-screen barcode
- QR code support
- Creating reusable QR codes for contacts, bookmarks, applications, and more.
- Home screen shortcuts
- Live folder
- Fixed Code39 barcode display bug (finally!)
- Added pinch-zooming of the full-screen barcode, to help with scanning in some situations.
- Permission updates to allow access to device storage for exporting and sharing barcodes.
- The export function now tells you where it's putting the file.
If you can help translate, please visit http://www.getlocalization.com/barclone or email me!