I prepare 2 versions here. Free version and Full version.
If you like my widget you can consider to buy me a cup of JAVA coffee to accompany me on sleepless night. (^.^) Haha just kidding...Just please consider to buy Full Version to support development. It would be at reasonable price.
1. No Panel background, 50% and 75% transparency level
2. Graphical UI themes for clock, calendar and battery
3. For Graphical UI Battery Level display. Blue when battery level is full, orange if in intermediate, and red color when battery in low level
1. 2 Themes, Dark and Light
2. Complete Text display information for clock, calendar and battery
3. Support both 12H and 24H format
4. Day will be in red color on weekends
5. Celcius / Fahrenheit unit for battery temperature
6. Battery charging indicator
7. Shortcut to Alarm, Calendar and Battery Consumption
8. Colored AM/PM and Battery status. Battery status turn blue when full.
1. Suzanne Hamilton
1. This is a widget not an application. Installation does not give you application. Instead, go to Home Screen and long press to add a Widget.
2. Tap on a widget to enter menu setting
3. If battery level does not appear, just wait for a minute or two.
4. In case of Force Close, try to remove then add the widget back to home screen or reboot your device.
5. Avoid any task killer or battery saver that may stop this widget.
6. On certain devices, you need to restart to make widget available.
When you are experiencing problems, send email for fast respond. Don't ask question on comment, I might not be able to answer all comments. I'll try my best to solve your problems.
+ Border is Optional
For full track of changes, please visit our website.