Bomgar is the worldwide leader in secure, appliance-based remote support solutions. With the Bomgar Representative Console, IT support technicians are able to remotely support desktops, laptops, or mobile devices, allowing them to:
- Remotely view a customer’s or employee’s screen and control their mouse and keyboard
- Chat with end-users and other reps within the session
- Initiate a remote support session from a device without requiring the end-user to have pre-installed software or be on a pre-defined user list
- Simultaneously work on multiple sessions, and invite other reps into a session to collaborate and fix problems
- Access and Support unattended desktops or laptops via Bomgar’s Jump Technology
Note: This app works with an existing Bomgar installation, version 12.1 or greater, and support sites with trusted CA-signed certificates. For more information on Bomgar, please see http://www.bomgar.com.
• Invite representatives external to your organization to join a remote support session to collaborate and fix issues.
• New Remote Support Representative Console application icon to reinforce the fresh approach we take to remote support.