Test your brain performance!
This free game is a spin-off for highly-rated Einstein's Challenge. This time you can test how well your brain is processing numbers. Once again, you can compare yourself to Albert Einstein (or what would be expected of him, given his genius-level intelligence). You can even beat the Einstein result, if you are good enough.
Constant brain training is essential both for kids mind development and for keeping brain active and not aging for adults. This app is suitable for any gender, age and profession. You can train each day and observe your progress by unlocking subsequent achievements.
How to play:
When you start a game, you will see several bubbles with numbers inside. Your goal will be to quickly add them. After several seconds the numbers will be hidden, and 4 bubbles with possible sums appear at the bottom of the screen. If you select the correct one, you will go to next level, with more bubbles. If you make a mistake, next time the numbers of bubbles will be decreased by one. You will have 3 attempts. After third mistake test will finish and your result will be presented as a percentage of expected result of Albert Einstein.
You can try yourself on 3 difficulty levels. On easy level the numbers are smaller and there is a clever way to compute the sum easily. On hard level the numbers are larger, and there are bubbles with zeros, added only to distract you.
By beating higher stages you will unlock achievements. Ultimately, you can beat Einstein, or even go further!
Now with new modes:
* Quick game mode: play until first mistake. Time to remember numbers positions is shortened in this mode. You can get much more score in this mode.
* Training mode: play without time limit. You can decide by yourself how much time do you need to compute the sum, but you are not awarded any score for playing this mode.
== Additional notes ==
* In progress chart, scores worse than half of best previous score are not displayed.
* If you liked this game, please give us 5 stars.
* If you want more tests, more achievements and more fun, we invite you to try Einstein's Challenge Full game.
* Various fixes
* Bubble Circles added!