Still watching your photos and videos on a small screen? Looking for an easy way to synchronize your files with another computer?
Just point your browser to browsix.com and your browser will be automatically redirected to your phone to show your friends all your cool pictures, nice videos, etc. All of this happens without USB cables or configuring Bluetooth. It's as easy as reading an e-mail.
On top of that, we have added an interesting new feature: The ability to send and receive text messages from your PC. Just think about it, if you are at your desk and are a texting junkie, you will be able to type with something other than your thumbs!
How? Enable the Browsix app: all computers on your WiFi network will be able to browse your phone!
View a live demo of Browsix at browsix.com
== Features ==
- Synchronize files with your computer
- Listen to your music
- Show your cool pictures and videos to your friends
- Send and receive SMS text messages
- Password protection
- More great ideas? E-mail us at [email protected]
== FAQ ==
- What about security?
-> We only store your local IP address so we can redirect you to your phone. None of your files, pictures, messages or other personal information is stored on our server. Only people in your local network can access your phone. If you don't trust people in your own local network, you can enable password protection.
- Browsix is slow:
-> Your Browsix experience may be slow if your local network is having trouble, if your phone is too old or if your phone is busy doing something else.
== Known Issues ==
- There is a network socket bug in some custom ROMs like CM6/CM7 and others. Due to this bug, you won't be able to connect to Browsix on your phone (a 'fix' is mentioned in the Browsix thread on xda-developers.com)
== Feedback ==
If you experience any problems or if you have some great suggestions, please let us know by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
We always try to help as fast as we can.
- Added option to disable communication with browsix.com